ZimaPack offers safer, cleaner ways to clean, fill and cap bottles with our Monoblocks. Our process prevents the bottle from traveling uncapped, which reduces spill risks. Moreover, it saves space on your plant floor, is cost-effective, and has fewer electronics and spare parts. Generally, it requires less maintenance and is easier to clean.
How do they work?
- Our optional rinsers are designed to clean bottles with ionized air, water, or solution.
- Each net filling station has a load cell, pneumatically controlled filling nozzle, and bottle plate. The weight is calculated over 2,000 times per second while filling.
- Our machines are entirely PLC based. The touchscreen HMI is operator-friendly and allows for programmed recipes for each product/container.
- Our filler turrets include an internal Clean In Place (CIP) with spray balls that wash the tank and all components in contact with the product. They also have an external CIP that washes the machine parts inside the protection guards.
- Our capping turrets offer a range of solutions to fit any production needs. They can be designed to accommodate multiple types/sizes of caps with dedicated cap chutes. We use Mechanical Clutch Style Capping Heads to achieve torque and a precise seal each time!
- Check out our Filling Machine Page & Capping Machine Page for for more information & options.